Thursday 18 October 2007

Tasks for PCL 13: Nageswari's Wish

Legal issues related to withdrawing treatment for a patient > Chris

(ethical issues to be debated in class)

Nursing Home Facilities - include staffing/ M'sia vs Aus > Shantz

Comparison between Old Folks Home & Nursing Home > Vivian

Legal issues related to Euthanasia > Madhura

(ethical issues to be debated in class)

Summary of Parkinson's disease >John

Atrial Fibrillation > Lawrence

Orthostatic Hypotension > Sri

Depression in old folks > Christine

MMSE > JK

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!